Friday, July 23, 2010

☠ Butchering Japanese Culture. American Style



It all started with Vanilla Ice cream and Cocoa Puffs, but it lead to talk of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

I am a firm believer in Reese's Peanut butter cups. So I jokingly said that Reese's would taste good in anything. So things such as 'pork chop and reeses', 'ramen and reeses' and 'onigiri and reeses' came up. I am currently out of porkchops, but I did have ramen and rice.

So...

Ramen and Reese's: it's okay. The chocolate melts really fast because it's Hersey's Chocolate and melts in a patch of light during the winter. The broth gives it a salty taste so it's kinda weird, but it's still Reese's.

Onigiri and Reese's: Okay this was actually pretty good! LOL The rice ball didn't stick as well because I didn't wait for it to cool before I ate, it, but it wasn't bad. Again, the chocolate started to melt already, but chocolate and rice is really tasty.

It's still best plain though~ ;] Or with ice cream~

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha this reminds me of one of my friends who apparently thought 'chocolate bacon' would be a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh.... two of my favorite things in the world... but I don't think they'd be too good together...

    ReplyDelete