Thursday, July 22, 2010

☠ the GazettE finale at Tokyo Dome!

THATS RIGHT TOKYO DOME!!!


For relevance:
2006 Finale At Budokan: seats 14K
2007 Finale At Yokohama: seats 17K
2008 Finale at Yoyogi: seats 13K (looks a lot bigger in the dvd)
2009 Finale at Saitame: seats 37K

Tokyo Dome: 55K

Holy SHIT~! This will be one hell of a Finale. I hope there will be DVD coverage for us unluckies who can't go to Japan. It would be one hell of a Christmas present...

Here's the official news, courtesy of Rubyzinha@LJ

【ライブ情報】
the GazettE
TOUR 10 NAMELESS LIBERTY SIX BULLETS FINAL THE NAMELESS LIBERTY

2010.12.26 TOKYO DOME 決定!!


Oh, and on top of the tour:

【Release情報】
★2010.9.22 NEW SINGLE「Red」Release 決定!!
★2010.12 NEW SINGLE「PLEDGE」Release 決定!!
※詳細は後日発表!!

Two new singles! I hope these guys don't burn themselves out cause that's a lot of stuff going on for the rest of the year.

2 comments:

  1. ahh ... I like both go to the concert in tokyo dome final!
    and also I will wait anxiously for the singles

    ps: sorry for my English ... is bad! n_n

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am planning on going! I just have to purchase my plane ticket and the concert tickets when they go on sale!

    I am waiting for the singles too~ So exciting!

    And your English is good!

    ReplyDelete