Thursday, November 11, 2010

Spoons

Today my friends met me at a coffee cafe just south of the Harbor called Spoons. I consider this area Fells Point, but I'm not certain if it official is Fells Point. For those of you who've been to Baltimore, it's a few blocks south of the Convention Center. I highly recommend this place next time you're in the area. Especially since it's right near Cross Street Market and has free wifi.

They use a lot of local produce and make delicious scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. I'm not generally a coffee drinker, but I was told the drink was amazing, and I'll try anything once.



Behold the Milkyway Latte. I'm sure you can guess what it tasted like, because it didn't get it's name randomly pulled out of a hat.

Spoons Coffee Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment